PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for ICE CREAM!!!

I just LOVE Ryen & Courtney!!!  And no, it isn't just because they are the only people to take me up on my Summer Ice Cream Special, buying me some of my favorite ice cream (although that does help - hahaha!) . . . Ryen & Courtney are simply fabulous people!!!  They are the kind of people who manage to have both roots and wings . . . they have big dreams and are willing to take risks, but they are grounded in their faith and their love of family!!! 


I met Courtney back in high school through a mutal friend, and somehow through the craziness of our lives, we have managed to keep in touch!!!  She married the sweetest man ever (Ryen), and they moved to Maui, Hawaii for a few years.  Then, they decided to start a family and moved back to Tennessee!!!  When they moved back here, Courtney introduced several of my friends and I to a fabulous little game that we now play on a monthly basis . . . POKENO!!!  Yes, we're obsessed!!!  Actually, the only game Courtney ever missed while she lived here was the night little Ashley was born!!!  After Pokeno, I was sooo excited to get to swing by the hospital and meet little Ash!!! 

I am sooo thankful to be friends with such a fabulous family!!!  Ash & Conner are not only dashingly handsome little boys, but they are sooo incredibly sweet!!!! 

Photobucket

 
 


  
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at the pics you do for families!! I love the pics and the boys are sooo adorable!! and so is the mom and dad. !!!!
Loved the pics and love looking at the family! Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The one of Ash and Conner together is simply amazing.