PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

Caleigh, Class of 2012!!!


Watch out world, here she comes!!!  Meet Caleigh, Class of 2012!!!  Caleigh is my super sweet and amazing cousin, and I am sooo excited I got to see her and hang out for her senior photo session!!! 


Caleigh is intelligent, organized, determined, caring, and most importantly she is totally in love with Christ!!!  I am certain she will accomplish whatever she sets her mind on.  Caleigh graduates this year and will be spending some time living in Europe, followed by mission work and college!!!  I am so excited for her!!!  It reminds me when I was in my late teens someone telling me "Today is the first day of the rest of your life!"  Caleigh is going to make it count!!!
And to any of the stupid men out there that may cross her path along the way . . . "I have a .45 and a shovel; I doubt anybody would miss you." (Clueless)

Photobucket








 




                                       Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure . . . We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world . . . We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us . . . And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.                        -- Marianne Williamson

No comments: