PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lilygrace, Audrey, & Emma's Easter Double!!!


My three favorite sisters are back again!!!  I just love Lilygrace and her twin sisters Audrey & Emma!!!  It is hard to believe I only met them a year ago!!!  I think that is what I love the most about photography . . . meeting amazing people like Rachael and her fabulous family!!!


They are always so bright-eyed and ready to go for their early morning double mini session!!!  I'm just so impressed!!!  And the bunnies and goat (Max) just loved them!!! 

Also, you can see their 2011 Easter Session, Audrey & Emma's 3rd Birthday Party, Lilygrace's 7th Birthday or Party pictures too!!!


Photobucket















2 comments:

Rachael said...

Nicole..you did an awesome job as always! We love them all. Thank you so very much:)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love to look at the pics of these 3 girls. They are beautiful and I just adore these pics of them. Thank you for sharing.!!!