PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Meet Connor!!!

I am sooo excited to introduce you all to this handsome little guy!!!  Meet Connor . . . the future cover of GQ!!!  He is going to make your heart melt ladies!!! 


Connor's Mom Kelly & I were sorority sisters (she is amazing), and I met her wonderful hubby Russell at one of our formals!!!  They are the sweetest couple, so it is no surprise that they have a super sweet son!!!  He never got upset, never fussed, and he absolutely LOVES the camera!!!  Most new babies don't even notice my camera, but he just ate it up!!!  He loved looking at it . . . and at one point I took the camera off of him to take pictures of his cute little shoes, and he let me know he was not too pleased that I was not focused on photographing his handsome face!!!  Hahaha!!!  I LOVE it!!!  You'll definitely get to see more pictures of this adorable guy soon!!!

Photobucket












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! What am adorable and handsome little boy!! loved all the pics and the one of him sleeping is precious!! thank you for sharing.!!