PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome to NEVERLAND . . .

As many of you know, my sister is expecting . . . TWINS!!!  Sooo I was soooo excited when I had the opportunity to throw her a baby shower!!!  At the time I started planning, we weren't sure the gender of the babies, so we decided to go with a neutral and fun theme . . . and what is more fun than Peter Pan and Neverland!?!?  My sister is a HUGE fan of Tinkerbell (she IS Tink), so it was perfect!!!

I had so much fun recreating Neverland!!!  We had Princess Tiger Lily's Tee Pee, Captain Hook's Jolly Roger Ship (complete with a plank), Peter Pan's Shadow, and Tinkerbell's Pixie Hollow!!!! 

There are so many wonderful people to thank:

Rhonda and Toby for co-hosting this fun shower and for providing funds and location!!!  You are the QUEENS of PARTY!!!!

Tommy and Gary for making my DREAMS come true!!!  Seriously - you brought all of the big stuff to life!!!!

Laurie, Alycia, Lisa, Becca, and Meagan for preparing AMAZING food!!!! 

Nichole & Sweet Cheeks for designing and creating the most gorgeous Diaper Cake EVER!!!

Fancy Schmancyz Cakes for the DELICIOUS Pirate Cake!!!

Patrick, my FABULOUS hubby for taking over all the photography for the event and being brave enough to be the only man at the party!!!  You're a life saver!!!

Meagan, my WONDERFUL sister for having TWINS, giving us so  many reasons to celebrate!!!

Our Dear Family & Friends for coming out to celebrate with us!!!  YOU made this party PERFECT!!!


Pin It




Photobucket




Pin It




Pin It









Pin It




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just loved the note you wrote and loved the pics. They brought to life all the excitement we had that day. Thank you for sharing!!