PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome Baby Noah!!!!

Tina and I grew up together . . . we were both on our elementary school's dance team, and I have so many fun and wonderful memories with this sweet and amazing lady!!!!  It had been years (about a decade to be exact) since I had seen Tina, when I was sitting in the hospital one day waiting on the birth of my niece and spotted an adorably pregnant Tina with her handsome hubby!!!  It was sooo exciting and fun to catch up!!!  We had no idea that in less than 24 hours, her baby would be airlifted to Vandy.  I won't go into details, but the strength and faith in Christ that Matt and Tina have both displayed through such a horrific loss is amazing!!!  I don't have any children, but that year my world was also shattered, and I'm not sure that they have any idea what a blessing their love, faith, and hope has been for me as well as many other people out there who know them or followed their story.

So (enough sad stuff) . . . it was such an honor for me to be able to meet with them and document their gorgeous family after the birth of their second child Noah!!!  Noah is going to be JUST like them!!!  Seriously, he is sooooo adorable!!!!  He is laid back and never really seemed bothered or upset about anything!!!  He has the most BEAUTIFUL eyes and is just a happy little baby!!!  He loved snuggling up in his Mommy or Daddy's arms, and he pretty much ignored me - hahaha!!!  Which is fabulous because he just let me put him anywhere and take his picture!!!!  

Please check out the beautiful message from Tina at the end of the post!!! 


Photobucket
















From Tina:

During the last few weeks our pastor has been teaching our congregation about Thessalonians 5:16-18 and the verse ‘In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you’ has truly stuck with me in relation to where I am during this season of my life. During my pregnancy with Noah I wanted to be positive every day and stay faithful that he would be strong and healthy. Due to past heart beak and tragedy this was sometimes hard to do, but with God’s Grace and very supportive friends and family we made it through those 39 ½ weeks till the day our sweet Noah arrived. What an amazing day that was for Matt and I! We were able to love and hold this miracle that we helped create. Each day we are amazed at how Noah grows and changes and he is truly a blessing to our lives and our hearts. We are excited to be his parents and to have this wonderful opportunity to raise him. We had a great time during this session and loved sharing our Noah with Nicole so that she could capture our little blessing that we give thanks for each and every day!  


4 comments:

Sleepy Dustin Elliott said...

Really great looking session. I am so happy for them both.

Tina said...

Nicole, I am so thrilled with all of these! You are so talented! Thank your for your kind words- I think you are an amazing lady also! We had a wonderful time during this session with you. I am glad we were able to share these memories with you!

Tressa Lawson said...

Tina, Noah is beautiful and your pictures turned out really great

Ken & Pam said...

Every time I think of your family, I get teary eyed. I can see the blessings of God on your faces and in the face of precious Noah. Nicole, I think you are awesome in that you captured the very spirit of their family. We are so proud of you Matt & Tina for the parents you are and the inspiration of faith you have been to all of us. Nicole, thank you for these beautiful pictures....you know how awesome we think you are & we love you! Ken & Pam