PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Amelia's Easter Mini!!!


I got to meet up with Amelia for her Easter Mini and our first session together!!!!  She is such a sweetie and didn't seem to mind that the ground was super soggy at all (it had rained for days).  In fact, we discovered she loved playing in the dirt and with the flowers!!!  I just loved watching her play!!!  And to see her face light up when she was playing with her mommy & daddy!!!  Oh my goodness, your heart could just melt!!! 


On a side note, I think I may need to hire her to come fix my flower garden -- flowers just don't seem to like me, but they LOVE her!!! And who wouldn't!?!? Look at that beautiful face!!!!   


Photobucket











 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THese pictures of Amelia were absolutely beautiful. What a beautiful little girl!! and the colors were gorgeous. thank you for sharing.