PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 9, 2011

Lilygrace, Audrey, & Emma's Easter Double Mini!!!

What a perfect Spring day in the South for parasols!!!  I was sooo excited to get to see Lilygrace, Audrey, & Emma again!!!  I first met these three ladies for the twins 3rd birthday party about a month ago, and I just fell in love with them!!!  They are sooo much fun . . . and I have to admit (even though there are more of them), they remind me so much of my sister and I with their personalities!!! 



Photobucket





















2 comments:

Rachael said...

Nicole, I can not thank you enough for these wonderful pictures!!!! God is so very good to us!!!! You captured their personalites incredibly, the color is amazing and the animals were the highlight for the girls. Thank you so much!

Leverton Photography said...

Thank you!!! That means sooo much to me, and I'm thrilled you love them and that the girls had fun!!!! You have such an amazing family!!! It's a pleasure working with you all!!!