PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jackson's Easter Mini!!!

Meet Jackson!!!  Jackson's mommy & I are good friends from high school, and now we get together once a month with several of our friends for a Ladies Night Out . . . and Jackson is one of three males that we invite to join us sometimes ;-)  I know, he is one lucky guy!!!


I'm really trying to avoid narrating the mini-sessions too much, but I'm making a minor exception with this one because some of these stories are too cute not to share!!!!


Photobucket


To start off . . . Jackson wanted to play with the little chickies . . .


. . . eh . . . not so much.  He quickly informed me in perfectly enunciated English, "I don't want it!" 

Soooo  . . . we gave the Easter Bunny a whirl!!!!  Easter Bunnies are cute and furry and don't try to fly away from you, so that has to be fun!!!!


He loved the Bunny!!!!  For a few minutes . . . and then he informed me again, "I don't want it!!!" 


Duckies???


Then he informed his aunt and mommy that he was more interested in Tinkerbell, the Horse, so we went and played with Miss Tink!!!


And finally . . . I got the hint . . . Jackson is all boy and was ready to run free!!!!  So run free he did!!!  We went down to the creek, and he ran, played in the dirt, threw rocks, and had a blast!!!!  I LOVED it!!!








No comments: