PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Connor & Zachary's Easter Mini!!!!

Ok, I promise I did make this a requirement for the Easter sessions, but . . . more TWINS!!!!  Oh my goodness, these boys are soooo cute!!!!  Connor & Zachary are about 8 months old and seriously have their own language.  I wish I had discovered it sooner, but before they left, I was talking to their fabulous mommy Melissa, and when I looked up (or down) they were just sitting there facing each other laughing hysterically!!!! 


I'm sure they are discussing how weird the crazy lady with the camera is - hahahaha!!!!  I can't wait to see these two cuties again!!!! 

Photobucket


Here is Mr. Connor!!!

Here is Mr. Zachary!!!






























 Just for the record . . . letting four duckies loose at one time is TROUBLE!!!  It took 2-3 adults to round them back up . . . hahahaha!!!!!  But aren't they fun!?!?
















No comments: