PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ashley, Olivia, & Layla's Spring Session!!!

Wow!!!  Well, I realize it has been awhile, but I FINALLY got to meet Ashley and her two beautiful daughters Olivia & Layla!!! 


You may remember Layla from last fall . . . she was the adorable little skunk and WINNER of my Halloween Contest!!!  Due to some crazy snow and an uncharacteristic mistake on my part, which Ashley was super understanding and gracious about, we kept having to re-schedule.  I am so glad we did!!!  We had such a fabulous session together!!!  Ashley is such a fun and wonderful mom . . . her girls just seem to adore her, and Ashley's mom was even there to hang out with us!!!  And Olivia and Layla both were perfect little models!!!  They played in the field, climbed on logs, fences, and chairs . . . and Olivia even got to climb a tree for the first time!!!  I thought she was a pro!!!  She went as high as was possible in the apple tree before I even knew she was up there . . . in a dress!!!  If you can climb a tree in a dress, I think you might just be able to take over the world!!!

Photobucket

























No comments: