PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hunter & Jacob's Easter Mini!!!

Photographing Hunter & Jacob was like travelling back in time to see their dad Clifford when he was little!!!  Clifford & I went to school together, and he played sports with my husband . . . and I have to say, his boys look so much like him - it is amazing!!!  And they act much like I would imagine him to have acted . . . all boy!!!


They ran right up to the animals and knew exactly which ones they wanted to play with first!!!  They were obviously use to being around animals (they were much better with them than me . . . the poor ducks ran everytime I got near them - hahaha!).  They were ready to play with the ducks, the chickens, and the bunny and to climb trees and play on fences!!!  We had a blast!!!   

Photobucket














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved these photos. The faces of the boys and the little animals was amazing. great job!!!