PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 10, 2012

Up Up & Away!!!


One of the things I LOVE about photography is the adventure!!!  Every new session brings new friends, a new vision, and surprises!!!  This session was the perfect embodiment of all that!!!  I was so excited to meet Anne Marie and her two GORGEOUS twin girls Emma and Alaina!!!  I was psyched about using balloons (and had called around in advance to make sure I knew where in Nashville I could get them)!!!  Well . . . wouldn't you know . . . there is a helium shortage in the United States!!!  That is right . . . I was informed, by three different stores, that they were completely out of the 2nd most abundant element in the universe (of which the USA generates 75% of the world supply).  How is that possible!?!?  So I did what any self-respecting balloon-loving photographer about to go hang out with fabulous children would do . . . I found the only place in town that had helium and bought as many balloons as they could manage!!!  Three cheers for Publix for saving the day!!!!





Like all sensational six-month old young ladies Emma & Alaina are SUPER CUTE and have two very unique little personalities!!!!  I just LOVED them!!!  They even managed wardrobe changes (and I am so proud)!!!

And of course, as most of you know, I have twin nephews that are the same age as these lovely ladies, and while I never attempt matchmaking (and no worries . . . I won't start now - hahaha!), tell me that wouldn't be crazy cute!?!?

Photobucket




Emma & Alaina!!!



* For anyone concerned about the helium "shortage" - it is a government-created shortage due to their reserves, not a supply shortage.  I did not rid the world of helium (but wouldn't it have been fun!?!?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful twin girls!!!! I loved all of their pictures. you really captured their personalities. thank you for sharing.