PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 25, 2013

Eric + Kelsey


I suspect you all thought I dropped off the face of the blogging universe . . . I am back!!!  This past summer and fall were filled with wonderful sessions and overwhelming beauty in the most amazing people!!!  I love what I do!!!

On this lovely icy winter day, this GORGEOUS July wedding will warm you right up!!!!

Eric & Kelsey met through mutual friends at the end of 2009, and after spending more and more time together, they fell in LOVE!!!  After prayerful consideration, Eric swept her off her feet and popped the question, and she said YES!!!

It was such a pleasure to be with these two on their Wedding Day and to witness such kind and gracious love!!!!  Just look at how they look at one another!!!!  I just LOVE them!!!!

Sooo . . . without further rambling on my part . . . CONGRATULATIONS Eric & Kelsey!!!!!

And you MUST check out her FABULOUS shoes!!!!


Photobucket



















































































































 



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an absolutely beautiful wedding and I loved all the pics especially the fun onees!!!!!!! Beautiful couple and family and friends. thank you for sharing.