PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Spectacular Seven!!!


You cannot even imagine how excited I am to share theses images!!!  This is the first time I have seen all 7 of these adorable kiddos!!!  The last time I got to see this family, they were getting ready to move to Philadelphia, where the 2nd oldest son Weston is awaiting a heart and lung transplant.  That was about 2 years ago.  Avery was still an itty bitty thing, not even walking yet, and Ellie hadn't been born.

I have missed them so much, so I was THRILLED when Julie told me they were all going to be in Tennessee together for a week!!!  It was such a pleasure to see Adam, Julie, Easton, Weston, Abby, Emery, Sutton, Avery, Ellie!!!


Starting at the top (12 o'clock) and going clockwise:  Avery, Easton, Ellie, Weston, Abby, Emery, Sutton


Check out the slideshow of photos of this GORGEOUS family by clicking HERE if you can't see the slideshow below.


And LOOK at how much they've grown!!!
























You may also check out more blogs and photos of this amazing family:

Super Six Spring Spectacular

Meet Weston . . . My Hero!!!


Photobucket

No comments: