PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

Kaitlyn's Photo Session

There are some days I am just ecstatic about what I do . . . today is one of those days!!!  Here are some photos from a recent session with a young lady who is incredibly special to me!!!  Kaitlyn is my niece, and I was sooo excited when I got the opportunity to do a session for her!!!  I'm sure I am the only one amused by this, but to look at these photos and how beautiful and comfortable Kaitlyn looks, you would crack up if you could only see me!!!  Keep in mind as you look at the lovely Kaitlyn that the rest of us were wearing heavy coats, gloves, and I believe there were some hats involved - hahahaha!!!!  It was super cold that morning, but Kaitlyn modelled like a pro!!!!










3 comments:

Betsy said...

wow! those are GREAT :-)

Unknown said...

It's been amazing watching her grow into a beautiful young lady! You all did a fantastic job with these!!!

Leverton Photography said...

Thank you ladies!!!! I really appreciate it!!!