PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 3, 2010

Sam, Daphne, & Noah Christmas Session!!!

I step out of my car at a campus I'm not so familiar with.  I slowly walk around the library feeling a little confused (no funny comments people - ha!) and lost, but then as I round another corner . . . here comes this bright eyed little boy (whom I have never met but is so smart he knew who I was by my camera bag and confused look).  He RUNS up to me and enthusiastically exclaims, "Mikole, you're going to take MY PICTURE!!!!!"  I immediately fell in love!!!!  Noah has to be the most enthusiastic and people-loving person I've ever met, and he's only two years old!!! 

I had a fabulous day shooting with Sam, Daphne, & Noah!!!!  They are such an amazing family!!!!  Plus, I discovered something super fun about Daphne . . . she is a party designer (much like the soon-to-be queen of England)!!!!  I also discovered she custom designs greeting cards and Christmas cards with your photos!!!!  I was sooo excited!!!!  I checked out her website and also discovered another one of my fabulous clients had used her, and loved what she did with my pictures!!!!  You'll have to check her out at Moo Moo's & Tutus !!!! 









No comments: