PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

Allen, Jamie, Janae, & Jada's Fall / Winter Session!!!

I always have soooo much fun with this group!!!!  The last time I got to take photos of this family was when Jamie was about 8-9 months pregnant with Jada, so it was super exciting for me to finally meet Miss Jada!!!!  No surprise, just like her big sister Janae, she is gorgeous!!!!  And Janae is so incredibly photogenic, I could seriously follow her around and take her picture all day long . . . she is simply amazing!!!!






We had sooo much fun running around taking photos and attempting to not get dirty . . . Janae is at least as girly as me (which is pretty impressive), so to see the two of us (the others were smart enough to not join us) tip-toeing around under the boardwalk in what was a lake a couple of months ago was entertaining to watch I'm sure - hahahaha!!!!  Luckily, I was the only one big enough to sink in the mud (well, lucky for Janae anyway - hahaha!). 




Then, I was minding my own business taking photos of the girls (soooo beautiful), when out of the corner of my eye I see a figure leap from the pier -- WHOAH!!!  Well, you know that led to a whole new plan of fun-filled action family photos =)  We had a blast!!!!




3 comments:

jamie8382 said...

Love, love, love! They are beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest!

Unknown said...

love the jumping shot! :)

Leverton Photography said...

Yay!!! Thank you!!! Glad you like them =) And the jumping shot was super fun!!! I've posted more on FB and the disc will be in the mail tomorrow!!!