PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Josh, Kristen, Jackson, & Mason's Christmas Mini!!!!

Wow!!!!  Well, this is truly just a quick glimpse of the photo session I had with Josh & Kristen and their adorable sons Jackson & Mason.  We only had twenty minutes, but they are fast movers!!!  Hahaha!!!!  I love it!!!  Kristen & I went to middle and high schools together and had gone on several mission trips together growing up, so it was soooo exciting to meet her amazing family for the first time!!!!  We started out inside, but Jackson really wasn't a big fan of the living room scene, so we moved on outside and had a blast!!!!  They loved the horses and the field, and Mason just loves the camera in general!!!  However, since this is just a sneak peak . . . I'll just share a couple of my favorites!!!  More to come on my Facebook Page in a few weeks!!!  What a beautiful family!!!!




1 comment:

Jennifer Miller said...

Amazing photos and a fun family! :-)