PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ryen, Courtney, Ashley, & Conner!!!

First, I just have to tell you how excited I was to finally see this whole family together!!!!  Courtney & I met in high school even though we didn't go to school together.  We kind of kept in touch . . . after she got married, she and Ryen moved to Hawaii (fabulous, right!?), and then they moved back to the mainland near me!!!  Before moving away from me again, she started a wonderful Ladies Night Out with a variety of friends who didn't really know one another, and two (or maybe it has been three) years later we have expanded and still meet every month and have a blast!!!!  Soooo . . . even though I have met both of their boys individually, this was my first opportunity to see them altogether!!!!  What a beautiful family!!!! 




No comments: