PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Melissa, Zachary, & Connor Christmas Mini!!!

I must admit, I always enjoy doing a photo session for a little baby, but this was double the fun!!! TWINS!!!!  I had never met their mom Melissa in person.  We had just corresponded via e-mail, but as soon as I met her I felt like I had known her for years!!!!  She is such a sweetheart, and I just loved talking to her!!!!  Plus, I have a huge respect for anyone who can balance two babies at once . . . amazing!!!!  And she does it with such grace and ease!!!!  Sooo . . . here are a few photos from my wonderful session with Melissa and her boys Zachary & Connor!!!!







2 comments:

merivers66 said...

Thank you for the compliments. I LOVE the pictures!! You do such a great job - you will definitely hear from me more in the future!! :)

Rhonda M said...

These pics of the twins are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really captured their personalities!!! They are precious. Thanks for sharing these on here soo we could see them. Great job!!!!