PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kristy & Jacob's Christmas Mini!!!

Wow!!!!  It is so hard for me to believe that time has passed so quickly this year, but Kristy was my very first maternity session . . . brave woman, I know!!  Seriously, this means she is the first pregnant woman that I tortured and put in funny upside down positions - hahahaha!!!!  She was living in Texas and moving farther away at the time, so I thought the chances of me getting to get any photos of little Jacob were slim, so I was super excited when we were all going to be in the same place at the same time!!!  Jacob is just insanely handsome!!!  And he LOVES to look at me (or at least my camera . . . or maybe it was the dancing musical elf hat I was wearing - haha!)!!!!  I just adore him!!!!  Here are a few SNEAK PEAKS from our mini session . . .






No comments: