PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 13, 2010

Doug & Jennie in the SNOW!!!!

In honor of the lovely snow I have outside my window today, I'm sharing some photos from the mini-session with Doug & Jennie!!!!  They are such a sweet and amazing couple!!!  And, if you know how much I adore snow, you know I was super psyched when Doug & Jennie wanted to keep their mini-session outside even though it was snowing and sleeting out!!!!  We didn't have much (hey, this IS east Tennessee), but we had a fabulous time hanging out and taking pics in the snow!!!!  Happy SNOW DAY everyone!!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad someone got some pretty snow pictures! These are great!!!

~Courtney

Anonymous said...

I thought that was Kobe beside the sled:)
Stephanie

Leverton Photography said...

Hahahaha!!!! The little teddy bear does look alot like Kobe!!! Too funny!!! Thank you Courtney!!! I was really excited too!!!