PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunrise!!!

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter."



Ansel Adams summed up exactly how I feel about the sunrise my hubby and I witnessed on Hilton Head Island this past weekend!!!  It was spectacular . . . astounding!!!  And as thrilled as I am that I remembered to grab my camera, I have to admit, they seriously do not do God's creation justice!!!!

We had an amazing birthday weekend (in case you missed it, my husband & I share a birthday week, but he was born 359 days BEFORE me - hahaha!)!!!!  I'll share more of that later, but here are some of the photos of the sunrise on March 19th!!!

"From the rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised!" -- Psalm 113:3

Photobucket













3 comments:

Heidi said...

your photography is masterful, Nicole! Keep up the great work & thanks for letting your light shine so bright - You ROCK!!

Bianca van den Nieuwendijk said...

Those pictures take my breath away... they really are beautiful Nicole! I'm looking forward to all the pictures we will see from you in the future.

Leverton Photography said...

Thank you ladies soooo much!!!!