PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Easter Session!!!

Yes, you read that right . . . EASTER session - hahaha!!!  My lovely family is always the last to get to see their photos!!!  They collectively have all the patience I lack ;-)  Easter was the perfect time for us to get do some family photos that include little Miss Brileigh (my adorable one-year-old niece) . . . and all FOUR generations!!!  I was sooo excited to do it!!!  And for those of you who have seen me run around jumping on stuff or dropping to the ground to get the shot I want . . . you should see me running around like a crazy person with a tri-pod, while trying to focus on what I want AND be in the photo - hahahaha!!!  I am quite certain I look like a maniac (cue '80s music).  Thankfully, my fabulous aunt Tonya volunteered to help me with one of them after watching me run (I don't normally run) several times to jump in the picture.  She did an awesome job!!!

Soooo . . . in honor of Father's Day (because I'm sure my dad will appreciate it), here are my family photos:  Luke, Kristi, Brileigh, Tonya, Granny, Grandad, Deb, Dad, Justin, Meagan, Pa, Nanny, Me, Patrick, Ethan, & Haley


PS -- for my fabulous families with 4-6 children . . . you think our sessions are wild now . . . just wait 20 years!!!  It is a PARTY!!!!

Photobucket







Brileigh with her dad, grandmother, & great-grandmother!!!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! Totally love all of these photos. love what you did!! You are awesome!!