PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kat's 1st Birthday!!!

I just love taking a walk down memory lane . . . and this session is it for me!!!  I was so super excited to get to photograph Kat's 1st Birthday Party at her Grandmother's house!!!  This home holds so many fond memories for me . . . this is where my Girl Scout troup met . . . where our amazing leader (Kat's grandmother) introduced us to the joys of eating dirt (ie - ice cream or pudding with crumbled Oreos cookies in a flower pot with an artificial flower), where I had tea parties, where I learned to tie-dye, and where I would sing and dance 'til I dropped listening to Weird Al - hahaha!!!  So much fun!!!  Not much has changed . . . Kat, her big sister Reagan, and all of their friends had a blast playing together, having tea parties, swimming, and so much more!!!  Thank you Betsy & Adam for letting me share in this special day with your families!!! 



Photobucket


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I loved the pics of the girls!! At 1st, I didn't recognize them but then I saw Mom, and realized that they are Betsy's!! They are beautiful and the pictures showed me so much of their personalities!!! In fact, they made me laugh!!! Adorable.!! Thank you for sharing.