PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paige - Class of 2012!!!

Meet Paige!!!  She is a graduating senior with the Class of 2012, and she is simply marvelous!!!  While I'm quite certain I was nowhere near this cute in high school, she reminded me how much fun high school was!!!!  She is a beautiful young lady who is confident, laughs, loves, and is looking forward to an amazing and bright future!!!  She had a terrific vision for what she wanted for her shoot, and I had a blast making it happen!!!  I climbed up into a barn loft with my lens shoved down my shirt AND I hopped up on top of the front part of a huge tractor to get some shots!!!  Both firsts for me . . . it was soooo much fun, and she made me fall in love with a place that she loves!!!!


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure . . . We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?  Actually, who are you NOT to be?  You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world . . . We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us . . . And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
-- Marianne Williamson

Photobucket



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just loved these pics. Absolutely beautiful scenery and beautiful young lady. Love the pop of red of the jeep and tractor!! Thank you for sharing!!