PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 2, 2012

Will & Jessica Tie the Knot!!!

WILL + JESSICA


I wish I could adequately describe what I see in this beautiful relationship . . . so much LOVE!!!  I have enjoyed being able to spend time with Will & Jessica in their home, with their family and friends, at Sydney's Birthday Party, and then at their FABULOUS New Year's Wedding!!!  I suppose one of the primary things I get to do as a photographer is to observe.  The love and joy that Will & Jessica share is so special, and I am sooo happy for them that they get to share this love and life together!!! 

You can just see in the way they treat everyone around them . . . they are both such kind and caring people!!  And the way they compliment one another . . . well, sometimes it is simply hilarious!!!  If you've been around them for any period of time, you've seen Will do or say something crazy or spontaneous to illicit eye rolls, giggles, and bursts of laughter from Jessica!!!!  Sometimes, I can't even hear or see what he's done, but I can immediately tell my her reaction that it was too funny!!!  They make one another SMILE . . . and that is so important!!! 

Will & Jessica, I am so honored you asked me to be part of your wedding day!!!  May God bless your marriage, your family, and your life together!!!


Photobucket


Will & Jessica exchanged vows at the Barn at Boone Falls!!!  Beautiful location for a wedding!!!




 


















Will and Jessica decided to have a First Look, giving them plenty of time to focus on one another and allowing me to get more photos of just the two of them!!!  This was so much fun!!!  I loved the anticipation of Will waiting on his bride to meet him by this beautiful rustling creek!!!
















Soooo . . . what is he waiting for??  Probably a cue from me - hahaha!!!















And THIS LOOK proves it was completely worth the wait!!!!
















The Guys!!! 





The Ladies!!!

The Wedding Party!!!
The Ceremony . . .










The Reception . . .





















The Toast . . .















 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these were beautiful wedding pictures. loved all the pictures.