PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sydney's Birthday Party!!!

I first had the priviledge of meeting Jessica and her fiance Will last winter for a really fun session that ended with the girls jumping in the snow on the trampoline (I was actually jealous I couldn't jump with the camera . . . well, at least not without hurting myself - haha!).  They are such amazing and open people, and I just love hanging out with them and their friends and family!!! 


BRILLIANT Cake!!!
Photobucket

































Ok, this may LOOK like an innocent game of boy chasing girl . . . but it is sooo much more than that!!!  This was a game of everyone SCREAM & RUN from the Photographer!!!  I hope this game doesn't catch on - hahaha!!!







Slide Surfin'!!!  This really should catch on!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. I loved the party pictures. What great pics and beautiful family.