PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meagan's Dancing Belly!!!

Ok, so maybe her belly can't dance yet -- although she has definitely been able to make it dance before, so I have great faith these two little boys will be pushing and poking out her belly in no time!!! 

It is really difficult to write about someone so deeply woven into you life . . . well, at least without making myself cry.  And I have one more SUPER FUN maternity session coming up with my beautiful sister and her amazing hubby, so I will spare everyone my sappy stories about my little sister and get on with the pictures!!  Just don't think you're off the hook yet ;-)

Here are a few photos from Meagan's 18 week maternity session!!!  Isn't she beautiful!?!?  And isn't her cute little twinsie-belly too adorable!?!?



Photobucket





 


No comments: