PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jason, Maren, & Holland!!!

I am soooo insanely excited about this post for a couple of reasons:  (A)  I got to meet up with a fabulous college friend and (B) I discovered my DREAM studio!!!  Yes, I would actually consider getting a studio . . . if THIS could be it!!!  My standards aren't too high are they?? 

Please take a moment to meet Jason, his marvelous wife Maren, and their adorable little girl, Holland!!! 



Photobucket




It was like an amusement park!!!  Holland LOVED the escalator!!!


I just LOVE her eyes!!!  And I have to be honest, at the risk of insulting my own photography . . . photos simply do not do her eyes justice!!!  They are such an amazing color!!! 







GUMMY BREAK!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! What an adorable family!!! Loved all the pics!!!