PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Katelyn, Class of 2012!!!


I'm so excited to share some photos from this session with an AMAZING young lady and recent ETSU graduate, Katelyn!!!  I met Katelyn because of a fundraiser for Weston.  She and I had a blast running around downtown!!!  She is fun, sweet, and laid back, and I really could have just hung out with her all day!!! 


Not to mention, she is my clothing hero!!!  Katelyn, I have to tell you, I didn't even realize until I was editing that you managed to squeeze in three outfits!!!  I can't even remember when you did the last one!!!  I LOVE it!!!  Absolutely beautiful!!! 

Photobucket









 

 
























Congratulations Katelyn!!!!  I wish you the BEST in all you do!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tHE PICS ARE GREAT OF HER.!!! LOVED EVERY ONE AND WE LOVED THE OLD TRUCK AND GAS TANK. BEAUTIFUL!!!! THIS IS A GREAT COMPLIMENT - HER EYES LOOK LIKE MARTINA MCBRIDES!
THANKS FOR SHARING.