PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding: JT + Mary June!!!

Mae West once said, "Too much of a good thing is wonderful!"  And I believe too much of a wonderful thing is amazing!!!  I am sooo excited my wonderful friend Mary June has finally found her AMAZING!!!!

Mary June is classically elegant and loves good fashion, good jazz, and good food.  Fortunately, she is a talented shopper and an astounding chef and recently started Mrs. Thompson's Kitchen where she offers cooking classes!  I always love going to her house because I know the food will rival the best of fine restaurants!  When she met JT, she knew she had found her match!  JT adores jazz, and he loves Mary June even more!  He is an accomplished jazz musician and plays the saxophone with Frog & Toad's Dixie Quartet.  He plays Wednesday & Friday nights at The Underground at Crown & Goose in the Old City. 

I just love being around these two because their love for one another is so refreshing and sweet!!!  You can tell by the way they glance at one another, the way his hand brushes hers, even by the way they speak to and of the other. 

I am so excited an honored to have been asked to be part of their story!!!  They had a beautiful private wedding ceremony in their garden, officiated by their good friend Zane and witnessed by their good friend Davis (who also introduced them).  It was absolutely perfect!

Photobucket

Mary June wore her mother's diamond ring . . .









Davis not only served as a terrifc witness and best man, but he made a lovely maid of honor as well - haha!!






JT wore this great tie, handmade by his brother in Italy . . . did I mention I LOVE it!!








This classic piano is over 200 years old!!!


Congratulations JT & Mary June!!!  I wish you both the BEST on your new LIFE TOGETHER!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard you speak about Mary June and how much you absolutely love her but after looking at all these absolutely beautiful pics of her and her new husband, I can see that beautiful spirit coming out in the pictures. I loved looking at these and they are perfect together. It shows in their expressions. Thank you for sharing. Stunning pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary June said...

Nicole, the pictures are AMAZING!!! JT and I were both all smiles looking at them, as you did such a fantastic job of capturing our wedding day and all its emotion!!! Thank you so, so much for being such a huge part of our special day. {And for the record,I wanted you to be our wedding photographer not just because you are one of my dearest friends, but also because you are super talented and I wanted the best pictures I could get to remember our wedding day forever.}

Joy Maples said...

Classy.Beautiful!