PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Joe & Sarah: She said YES!!!


Dr. Seuss once said, "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."  And it is clear to me that these two are in LOVE!!!!  Joe & Sarah met up with me at the 1982 World's Fair site on a crazy hot and beautiful day!!!  These two smiled and laughed the whole time and seriously walked around the entire park.  They even hit up the swings and the slide on a nearby playground, and then they were still up for letting me drag them to UT's Neyland Stadium for more!!!!  I had soooo much fun with them!!!!  They are both incredibly sweet and laid back, and I wish them both the absolute best in life and in their upcoming marriage!!!!  Congratulations Joe & Sarah!!!!!



Photobucket



 













No comments: