PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chris & Sommer Tie the Knot!!!

"I believe in pink.  I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.  I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.  I believe in being strong . . . I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls . . . and I believe in miracles!"  -- Audrey Hepburn

I am so excited to finally share Chris & Sommer's Wedding!!!  It was magical!!!  They chose to get married at Rose Hill Chapel, and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!  Everything about the day was perfect, and Chris & Sommer looked so happy to be sharing this day with everyone they love surrounding them!!!   




You may also want to check out Chris & Sommer's Engagement Session by clicking HERE.

Photobucket

First, I met up with Sommer and the ladies, while they were hanging out and getting ready for the big day!!!  Sooo much fun!!!  Ren from Faces by Ren was there to do makeup, and they looked GORGEOUS!!!  Then, we headed over to the chapel . . .







Sommer's Nephew . . . sooo CUTE!!!






























Time for the Ceremony!!!!  BEAUTIFUL!!!







The reception was AMAZING!!!  Time to kick up your heels!!!












Congratulations Chris & Sommer!!!  Thank you so much for sharing your special day with me, and I wish you both the absolute BEST in your future together!!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome and beautiful pics. The bride is absolutely beautiful!! thank you for sharing!!!