PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Life . . .













You know, I've always heard other people talk about routine and being settled in life and all that, and I guess I've always assumed that happens to everyone at some point.  

It use to even kind of scare me that I wasn't like that and really wasn't sure I wanted to be.

Then, I read somewhere that God is much too creative to just have one task or plan for our lives, and somehow that seems to describe life perfectly to me!!!  Just when I get comfortable, God has something new for me to do!!!  

I knows sometimes I'm a real pain, and I am often quirky, but I am so thankful for a God who loves me and isn't finished making me into the person He wants me to be and for fabulous family and friends who focus on the positive and make life's adventures incredibly FUN even when some people would be crying!!!!  We have had the BEST times together!!!  



There are times when I have to remember the importance of resting (God commands it), but I LOVE that life following Christ and the dreams He gives us is never boring!!!  There are tears, stresses, rants, hysterical laughter, amazing friends, wonderful strangers, absolute joy . . . but above all that, there is life and unfathomable love!! 













And, of course . . . CHOCOLATE!!!




























I realize this likely seems completely random and out of the blue . . . it is.  I've just been talking with several friends lately about life, change, and decisions, and I figure someone out there may need to hear that change is inevitable, and we shouldn't feel confined to live our lives just like someone else!!!  Take the time to appreciate the frustrating valleys that develop you into a better person, so you can really enjoy those fun moments on the mountaintops!!  Be you and be fabulous!!


Photobucket

No comments: