PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 4, 2011

Brad & Wendy!!!!

Brad and Wendy met at a mutual friend's house . . . four years later to the month, they will be pledging their love and commitment to one another in front of family and friends!!!!


I was sooo honored and happy to have been chosen to be there with them on their special day to capture each moment on camera . . . and now after finally meeting them, I am flipping out excited!!!  They are just sooo cute!!!!  Brad & Wendy are genuinely two of the sweetest people I have ever met!!!  They made me feel at ease (now they may have been thinking I was crazy putting them on every damp surface at the college - hahaha!), and we had a fabulous time hanging out for their engagement session, and I cannot wait for their wedding!!!!

Photobucket







No comments: