PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Girls, a Guy, and a Lake . . .

You have no idea what an honor it was to do this session, and I am soooo excited to be able to share it with everyone!!!  Paige & I met in college.  She is a super-woman - hahaha!!!  Ok, so we all know those don't exist, but she is about as close to a Proverbs 31 lady as it gets.  She is a pediatric physical therapist . . . she serves on the board for a private Christian daycare . . . she is the wife of an amazingly sweet, patient, and godly man . . . she is the mother of 4 gorgeous little girls, including a special needs child (though you'd never guess which one -- they're all four amazing and strong) . . . and most of all, she loves serving Christ!!!  Oh my goodness, and her husband Adam . . . he teaches at a local middle school (which I think justifies saint-hood in and of itself) . . . he serves on the board for a private Christian school . . . he is a kind and loving godly husband . . . he is the father to 4 little darlings . . . and did you do the math!?!?  The man lives in a house with FIVE ladies!!!  And in about 12 more years, he will be the father of four teenage daughters . . . hahahaha!!!!  I find this incredibly amusing!!!

I know, I know . . . on with the pictures!!!  This session is so special because Adam & Paige drove up from Alabama with their kids to get some some photos at Paige's favorite spot . . . her grandfather's lakefront property!!!  He built a cabin and outhouse himself on this land decades ago, and it is soooo quiet and peaceful!!!! 



I hadn't been there in about 10 years and was shocked to see that instead of a wooded area, I found rolling fields!!!!  A tornado had ripped through the area and taken over 20 large trees . . . the amazing part was that the cabin and outhouse are still standing!!!  The land is still gorgeous, and I'm sooo glad I got to capture this fabulous family at their favorite place!!!  Meet Adam, Paige, Brianna, Addison, Ainsley, & Emery!!!


Photobucket




















No comments: