PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Choo Choo!!!

What is our fascination with trains!?!?  I have to be honest, I LOVE trains!!!  I think it started with a song my Nanny G use to sing to me when I was little about a little red caboose!!!  I am 29 years old and have ridden countless trains, but I still get super excited if I get to hop on one!!! 

Well, a little over a week ago, I had the opportunity to photograph the 3rd birthday party for one of my favorite little boys, and not only did I get to hang out with some super fun kids . . . not only did I get to take pictures of a party planned AND designed by the most amazing party planner I have ever met . . . I got to ride on a TRAIN!!!!!  Seriously, I am still giddy just thinking about it!!!

First . . . meet Noah:


Noah is now 3 years old and is THE most friendly child you will ever meet!!!  Plus, he has a memory like no other . . . the first time I met him, he ran up and greeted me by name and informed me I was going to be taking his picture!!  This was the same greeting I received upon arriving at his party!!!  He makes me feel like I am his best friend (or at least one of his favorite aunts) . . . such a sweet little boy!!! 

His party was designed by Daphne of Moo Moo's & Tutus!!!  It was AMAZING!!!!  Just look at all the details of this train-themed party!!!  And if that name sounds familiar, Daphne also designed my fabulous purple logo and my blog!!! 







 



Okay, okay . . . so the sparkly chandelier has nothing to do with a train, but I LOVE it =) 

Noah started his party off by leading everyone in prayer . . .


Followed by making a grand announcement that it was his BIRTHDAY!!!!  Let the party . . . and the TRAIN RIDES begin!!!!!









Time for BIRTHDAY CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!



Noah showed me his boarding pass for the train!!!!  I LOVE it!!!!


Noah riding the train with his grandmother and great-grandmother!!!!!  This is why I love what I do . . . I get to be there to capture moments like this!!! 



Time for opening presents!!!!  And yes, I realize I'm a bit sentimental, but I LOVE getting to record Noah's mom and dad helping him with the gifts!!!  Sooo much fun!!!!





And never pass up an opportunity to hug a cute girl . . . or two!!!  ;-)  Hahaha!!!  Too cute!!!



Thank you Sam, Daphne, & Noah for letting me share in such a FABULOUS day!!!! 

3 comments:

Daphne said...

Nicole, these pictures are AMAZING!!!! Having all of the special moments from Noah's 3rd birthday recorded in beautiful images makes me cry happy tears! Thank you for all your sweet comments about our party! We're so glad you had a good time too!

:) Daphne

Leverton Photography said...

Oh my goodness, thank you sooo much!!! I am thrilled you love them, and your party was amazing!!! You are sooo creative!!!

The Thompsons said...

Awesome party and excellent photographs to remember it by! Kudos, Nicole!