PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome Collin & Landon!!!!

As many of you know, my little sister gave birth to two incredibly handsome and sweet TWIN BOYS in December:  Collin & Landon!!!  Justin & Meagan spent weeks with their adorable little boys in the NICU and were THRILLED to get to bring them home in time for Christmas!!!  What a wonderful gift!!!

I will do my best to correctly name each baby, but despite my earlier insistance I can tell them apart, there are some pictures where I stare and stare and just can't seem to figure it out!!!  Hahaha!!!  You can also check out the maternity sessions here and here or see their Neverland Baby Shower






Landon, Meagan, Kobe (the furry one), Justin, & Collin 
Photobucket















Cutest nose and feetsies ever!!!!



Collin discovering his FEET!!!
 Collin
 Landon
 Landon & Collin
 Landon & Collin in their Great-Grandmother's Basket
 Landon
 Kobe
 Collin

 Collin
 Landon
 Landon in his happy place . . . suggled up, paci in place, with Daddy!

 Justin, Meagan, Collin, & Landon
Meagan, Landon, Kobe, Justin, & Collin

No comments: