PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fun on the Farm!!!


When Fallon told me she would love to do a family session on a farm, I don't think either one of us quite knew what we were in for . . .

First, neither of us actually have a farm (kind of important), but then her sweet friend Latrisha volunteered!!!  Over 130 acres of fabulous farmland!!!!  After I turned onto a gravel drive, had my hubby open 2 cattle gates for me, and discovered myself surrounded by this!!!


Pretty sure I was lost, I found my way back to the road, where a man on a giant piece of farm equipment was amazingly kind and pointed me in the right direction.  After turning down another long gravel drive and making my way through two more cattle gates, I arrived at my destination . . . and it was GORGEOUS!!!

I must have been obviously confused because Latrisha stayed with us and guided us around!!!  We had sooo much fun!!!

Scott, Fallon, Zoe, & Sophie jumped over cow patties like pros!!!  Ok, so mainly that was Sophie - haha!!  We got to go in an old farm house built in the 1800s, climb up in an old smokehouse, drive off-road past corn fields, and climb some of the most beautiful rolling hills!!!  I had an amazing time with this GORGEOUS family!!!!




















Scott & Fallon -- THANK YOU for taking me on such a fabulous adventure!!!  You have such a beautiful and fun family!!!  I had a blast!!!!

Josey & Latrisha -- THANK YOU for allowing us to play on your farm, and for showing us around!!!  I absolutely love it!!!!

I hope you all enjoy the slideshow for our session together!!!



Photobucket

No comments: