PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nick & Lindsey Get Hitched!!!



A dream is a wish your heart makes . .  and these two are living the fairy tale!!! Nick & Lindsey went on their first date on 11-11-11!!!  For those of you who missed your fun pre-teen years, 11:11 is the best time to make a wish, so 11-11-11 is clearly the best day for it!!!  And these two are proof that dreams really do come true!!!









Lindsey is my spreadsheet twin!!!  She is the only person I've ever known who shares my love for spreadsheets and finds my long detailed paragraphs explaining any question to be perfectly normal!!!  When I asked her for her wedding details, I received the most beautiful list (in some cases, complete with pictures)!!!

In all the years I have known Lindsey, I have never seen her as happy as she is with Nick!!!  They absolutely shine when they're together!!!  I cannot even express how incredibly happy I am for them!!



LOVE how the bridesmaids all wrote messages to the bride on the bottom of her shoes!!!












Check out their full wedding slideshow here . . .




A special thanks to the following people and businesses for making this wedding fabulous:

Twin Cedar Farm for a Beautiful Location

Friend Caldwell Smith for Delicious Catering

Matron of Honor Sarah for Divine Desserts

Friend Joey Tack for Awesome DJ-ing


Nick & Lindsey -- I wish you both the BEST and pray God will continue to bless your marriage!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED SEEING ALL THE PICS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL WEDDING!!! LOVED THE SHOE IDEA WITH SIGNATURES ON THE BOTTOM BUT YOU REALLY CAPTURED THEIR TRUE EXPRESSIONS IN THESE PHOTOS. THANKS FOR SHARING.