PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Amelia Turns TWO!!!!


I can hardly believe Amelia is now TWO!!!  Tuyen and David met up with me at the World's Fair Park (site of the 1982 World's Fair) for pictures for Amelia's 2nd Birthday!!!  I absolutely ADORE Amelia, and you will too!!!  She has the BEST expressions!!!  Sooo super cute!!!  And this was also the first time I got to meet her new little brother Simon!!!  Soooo handsome!!!  LOVE him!!!












































Amelia played with the daisies, ran through the bubbles, and splashed in the fountain!!!  Can I just say that I had the best time!!!  Sooo much fun!!!  Check out the slideshow for more of our fun session below!!!!




Check out photos from Amelia's One Year Session HERE.




Photobucket

No comments: