PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Morgan & Lauren Say I DO!!!




From the moment I met Morgan & Lauren for their engagement session (almost exactly 2 years after they met), I knew I was going to fall in love with their wedding!!!  They're a get out and go kind of couple and love traveling together and going to concerts and sporting events!!!  Morgan even popped the question on my most favorite beach - Magen's Bay in St. Thomas!!!  Absolutely magical!!!!  They are such an amazing, fun, and creative couple!!!  I can't wait to share some photos from their wedding day!!!







A special thanks to those who worked hard to make this day fabulous:

Foxy Events
Tennessee Riverplace
Blue Ivy Flowers
Apron Strings Catering
Bueller Band
Publix





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These were beautiful pics. I loved the slide show with the music. absolutely beautiful!! thank you for sharing.