PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ryan & Mandy's Volunteer Wedding!!!


Ryan and Mandy has to be one of the most fabulous couples I have ever had the pleasure of working with!!!  I love when a wedding truly reflects the personalities of the bride and groom, and this whole day was such a wonderful reflection of these two incredibly fun people!!!

When I first met up with them for their engagement session, I knew they were going to be a blast!!!  We had so much fun and walked all around the riverfront and Neyland Stadium . . . they even let me take pictures of them in the locker room!!!

They had put together a spirited BIG ORANGE WEDDING to celebrate their love and their favorite team!!!  Rolls of thunder and monsoon-like rain threatened to dampen their day (literally), but these two didn't miss a beat!!!  They were so happy to be marrying each other, they were on cloud 9!!!  And I just cannot say enough about this wedding party!!!  The bridesmaids rallied together and picked up super fun orange and white balloons, plastic (for the bride to stand on in the soaked grass), and made sure everything was perfect!!!  Actually, I suspect if I hadn't mentioned it, you probably would have never guessed that it was storming most of the day on and off or that it was raining in the following big group picture . . .


Sooooo . . . without gushing further . . . I hope you enjoy some of these photos celebrating the love of a absolutely wonderful and gorgeous couple!!!!






Photobucket

No comments: