PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Super Summer Session


I have so many fun childhood memories of this family at this house, and I am thrilled to be able to share photos of them all with a whole new generation of SUPER CUTE and sweet children!!!


Jim and Elizabeth opened up their home, so I could capture these memories with their two amazing daughters Betsy and Katie, two wonderful sons-in-law Adam and David (respectively), and four fantastic grandchildren Reagan, Kathryn, Jackson, and Hadley!!!  It was a complete blast!!!  Reagan and Kathryn showed me their fabulous chalk designs and took super good care of little Jackson and Hadley!!  Sooo sweet!!!    

I hope you enjoy the slideshow!!!




And you can check out more of this fabulous family below:

Reagan & Kathryn's Easter Mini

Meet Jackson


Photobucket

No comments: