PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Three Ladies & A Little Gentleman



Such lovely young ladies inside and out!!!  I always love spending time with Lilygrace and her twin sisters Audrey & Emma, so I just knew meeting their new little brother Tucker was going to be a blast!!!  What a trooper!!  He let us drive him around in an off-road vehicle (which he seemed to love), put him on top of huge hay bales, and he even appeased me by lying in a crate.  Such a CUTIE!!!


And best of all, for the first time, we met up on their farm!!!  I always LOVE getting to capture special moments in places that are so personal and meaningful!!!



I hope you enjoy the slideshow, and you can check out more photos of this beautiful family below:

Mark & Rachael Are Havin' A Baby

Easter 2013

Easter 2012

Easter 2011

Audrey & Emma's 3rd Birthday Party

Lilygrace Hits Seven

Lilygrace's 7th Birthday Party


Photobucket

No comments: