PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Easter with Lilygrace, Audrey, & Emma!!


It is so hard to believe, but this will be my very last mini-session with just these three gorgeous girls.  With the exception of one more session (coming soon), the next time I see them, they will all be BIG SISTERS to a bouncing baby BOY!!!

I would gush, but I'll have time for that in their next blog.  For now, I just can't get over how much Lilygrace, Audrey, & Emma have grown.  They are turning into such sweet and beautiful young ladies!!!  I LOVE hanging out with them!!!  They have such fun and unique personalities!!  Lilygrace is athletic and fun (I've even caught her giving good boy advice to the younger girls)!!  Audrey loves the camera and loves to twirl!!!  And Emma is always so calm and sweet with the animals!!!  They are all three going be amazing Big Sisters!!!


You can also check out other sessions with Lilygrace, Audrey, & Emma:

2012 Easter Session

2011 Easter Session

Audrey & Emma's 3rd Birthday Party

Lilygrace Hits SEVEN

Lilygrace's 7th Birthday Party




Photobucket

No comments: