PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ramsey Turns ONE!!!


It is so hard to believe it has been 12 months since I first met little Miss Ramsey!!!  I was scheduled to be out of the country the week before her due date, so I was a bit worried she'd come early, but . . . like a fabulous princess, she was fashionably late!!!  Sooo . . . I got to meet her shortly after she came home, and I fell in love with her!!!

Tim and Elizabeth are such amazing parents, and it has been so much fun seeing them all every three months and watching this GORGEOUS little girl grow!!!



Check out more photos from Ramsey's One Year Session in the slideshow below . . .




You can also check out some of Ramsey's earlier sessions:

Welcome Baby Ramsey

Ramsey at the Gardens (3 Months)

2012
2013







































Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures and almost cried during the video. it was great. thank you for sharing. love them.