PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 10, 2013

Easter with Zachary & Connor!!!


I first met Zachary & Connor in December of 2010 at my very first Christmas Mini Session.  It was only a few months later that I found out my sweet baby sister was pregnant with twins!!!  I am certain these two boys (and their fabulous mom Melissa) have better prepared me (and my sis) for the FUN and eventful world of twin boys!!!  They crack me up, and I feel like I've known them forever!!!!

My favorite moment this session was when we headed over to the stump (they always love to play on it) . . . Connor picked up a stick and went after his brother.  Melissa stopped him and pointed out that wasn't fair.  He needed to give Zachary a stick too.  Hahaha!!!  And then the sword fight began!!!  They have so much fun together!!!  I love it!!!





Check out other sessions with Zachary & Connor:

2010 Melissa, Zachary, & Connor Christmas Mini

2011 Connor & Zachary's Easter Mini 

2011 Twice As Fun For Christmas

2012 Easter Mini with Zachary & Connor






Photobucket

No comments: